HOURS: TUESDAY THRU saturday 5-9
3101 N. MAIN ST.
SOQUEL CA 95073
Located in charming Soquel Village; a hop, skip and a jump away from Santa Cruz, HOME is serving the finest, local, seasonal veggies to accompany, or not, even more local, nose to tail animals hand butchered by the talented Chef Brad Briske.
find us at: 3101 N. Main St. Soquel, Ca 95073
*PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ON OPENTABLE BUT NOT ALL OF OUR TABLES ARE LISTED THERE * ALWAYS GIVE US A CALL TOO*
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM #HOMESOQUEL
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SPACE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR EVENT UP TO 120 PEOPLE. CALL OR EMAIL TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING AND CHAT WITH THE CHEF.
5. CLOSED staff development!
15. tanuki cider's release PARTY! 3-7 pm
OPEN to the public
live music, cider and food for purchase
6. official garden opening party!
OPEN to the public!
with tap takeover by new bohemia brewing 3-7
live music, beer and food available for purchase
13. happy mother's day! HOME will be CLOSED to celebrate the mamas!
29. CLOSED for linda's birthday
4. chef duel championship @ folktale winery
click here for tickets
9. chef brad @ SCCFM pop up breakfast in scotts valley
click here for
24. summer solstice party!! official opening of our garden dining-OPEN TO PUBLIC 3pm-7pm
live music & or new cocktail will be released!!!
26. celebrating santa cruz's cider week with an additional cider inspired menu + cider pairing-call to make reservations!
1. chef brad cooking @ OITF sea cove event
click here for
4. closed! we will be @ the beach!
22. pork & pint party- 12-2pm $50 ticket includes hands on sausage making/ pig breakdown demo, 2 beers, take 2 sausages home. limited to 20 people, so call now to reserve your place~ 3-7pm PARTY open to public!!
email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today!
28. balance4kids fundraising dinner
7 courses $150 per person, wine and gratuity included
tickets available email email@example.com
4. closed for a private event
12. makers market @ HOME
tickets on sale soon
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL LIST HERE TO STAY UP TO DATE