HOURS: TUESDAY THRU saturday 5-9
3101 N. MAIN ST.
SOQUEL CA 95073
Located in charming Soquel Village; a hop, skip and a jump away from Santa Cruz, HOME is serving the finest, local, seasonal veggies to accompany, or not, even more local, nose to tail animals hand butchered by the talented Chef Brad Briske.
find us at: 3101 N. Main St. Soquel, Ca 95073
*PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ON OPENTABLE BUT NOT ALL OF OUR TABLES ARE LISTED THERE * ALWAYS GIVE US A CALL TOO*
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM #HOMESOQUEL
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SPACE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR EVENT UP TO 120 PEOPLE. CALL OR EMAIL TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING AND CHAT WITH THE CHEF.
30. for our last celebration of the year we decided to give chef brad a break and so our kitchen crew are getting to do their own thing! andy and gavin will be serving up some delicious plates of brisket, bbq and lots more next sunday september 30th. we'll be making cocktails, enjoying live music and there may even be some local art to browse...bring your friends, bring your kids, but please leave your dogs at home (your HOME not ours)! we can't wait to celebrate the changing of the seasons with you all!
31. CLOSED!!! we will be trick or treating with the family so enjoy your night off
22. CLOSED!! we are thankful to be with our family! back open for regular service friday 25th.
9. tanuki cider event @HOME details tba
31. OPEN!! new years eve specials will be available along with the regular menu.
we are working out some kinks, please send us an email at email@example.com to sign up on our email list!!
we are currently going through a transition, we are no longer with opentable but will be live online with resy.com soon. until it’s official please give us a call at 831.431.6131 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. if you reach our voicemail during host or dinner hours we are most likely assisting another customer, please leave a voicemail. we always call all the voicemails back in the order they were received. thanks
*book now through resy.com click here*