HOURS: TUESDAY THRU saturday 5-9
3101 N. MAIN ST.
SOQUEL CA 95073
Located in charming Soquel Village; a hop, skip and a jump away from Santa Cruz, HOME is serving the finest, local, seasonal veggies to accompany, or not, even more local, nose to tail animals hand butchered by the talented Chef Brad Briske.
find us at: 3101 N. Main St. Soquel, Ca 95073
*PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ON RESY.COM BUT NOT ALL OF OUR TABLES ARE LISTED THERE * ALWAYS GIVE US A CALL TOO*
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM #HOMESOQUEL
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SPACE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR EVENT UP TO 120 PEOPLE. CALL OR EMAIL TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING AND CHAT WITH THE CHEF.
8. chef brad will be cooking up a feast at the santa cruz mountains winegrowers association annual harvest dinner.
tickets still available https://scmwa.com/event/pinot-noir-chardonnay-harvest-dinner/
12. chefs dinner 2019
chef brad is one of the 6 local chefs participating in this special event
tickets still available https://www.giveffect.com/campaigns/11637-santa-cruz-chefs-dinner-2019
15. garden party! 2-7pm more details tba
13. the final garden party of the year!
come join us in the garden from 2-6pm for delicious new releases from soquel fermentation project, yummy eats from the kitchen, and of course the pizza oven will being going in full force. casual counter service for the whole family with live music, so bring a blanket bring the kids, but please leave your dogs at your home not ours.
19. closed for a private party
31. closed for trick or treating with the kiddos
28. closed. we are thankful to be closed!
22-30- closed for dinner service but available for private parties!!! email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in booking your company or family private party today!
31. OPEN for a new years eve extravagant menu! more details tba, let us know if you would like to add your name to list and as soon as we finalize the seating and menu details you will be the first to know.
1-8. CLOSED for family time
9. open for regular dinner service