HOURS: TUESDAY THRU saturday 5-9
3101 N. MAIN ST.
SOQUEL CA 95073
Located in charming Soquel Village; a hop, skip and a jump away from Santa Cruz, HOME is serving the finest, local, seasonal veggies to accompany, or not, even more local, nose to tail animals hand butchered by the talented Chef Brad Briske.
find us at: 3101 N. Main St. Soquel, Ca 95073
*PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ON OPENTABLE BUT NOT ALL OF OUR TABLES ARE LISTED THERE * ALWAYS GIVE US A CALL TOO*
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM #HOMESOQUEL
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SPACE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR EVENT UP TO 120 PEOPLE. CALL OR EMAIL TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING AND CHAT WITH THE CHEF.
1. happy one year anniversary HOME
we will be celebrating all week come by to say hi
23. THANKSGIVING - we are thankful to be CLOSED
24th & 25th: CLOSED
31. OPEN details to be announced soon sign up for our email blast, email email@example.com to be added
1. & 2. closed
14. HOME-SHACK party 1-4pm
Shanty Shack Brewing Co. is taking over all the taps, and Chef Brad will be creating super yummy plates, so come on down for the party and stay for a beer (or two) and food!
1.29- 2.5 CLOSED all week for renovations reopen for regular dinner service 2.6
6. first day back open
18. soquel fermentation project's spring release PARTY & tap takeover
15. tanuki cider's release PARTY!
29. CLOSED for linda's birthday
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL LIST HERE TO STAY UP TO DATE